I’m a fan of making lists and since having Evie I’ve started making seasonal bucket lists. I find it a great way of making sure we have lots to do and make the most of the season!
Spring is my favourite season with Autumn a close second. I love that the evenings are becoming lighter, daffodils are popping up everywhere and the sun is shining a little brighter (most of the time!).
Here are the things that we would like to get up to during spring (March-May)
- Easter Crafts
- Make Easter Nests
- Go on Holiday
- Go on a woodland walk
- Feed the ducks
- Walk in the rain and jump in puddles
- Go on Easter egg hunt at Bowood
- Celebrate Aunty Zozo’s birthday and visit Roves farm.
- Celebrate Daddy’s birthday
- Make carrot footprint pictures
- Donate Easter Eggs to the foodbank
- Make a bird feeder
- Decorate Pizza